    WILL list every post.

    Question is why's that, considering they are both of the same site.

    TIA.

    Jet, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Jet

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, it does. You must be doing something wrong.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_uauthors=

    Results 1 - 50 of about 9,960

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:32:38 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bk1jke$lq3$>
    Jet scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Jet

    Paul Guest

    Jet wrote:

    > If I go to google search engine and type in an email address, it
    > doesn't list previous NG posts, same applies under AUTHOR in
    > http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search.
    >
    > However, if I were to type an email address in
    > http://groups.google.com, it WILL list every post.
    >
    > Question is why's that, considering they are both of the same site.

    Usenet and the web are NOT the same thing. That's why.

    Paul, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Jet

    Jet Guest

    The as you would notice is not a unique email address i.e. fake.
    Therefore, the ones you see listed are from loads of people including
    myself.

    Jet, Sep 14, 2003
  5. Jet

    Jet Guest

    Okay, of the two I have mentioned
    (http://GROUPS.GOOLE.COM/advanced_group_search and http://GROUPS.GOOGLE.COM
    which one is Usenet/ web?

    Jet, Sep 14, 2003
  6. Jet

    °Mike° Guest

    And your point is...?

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:02:05 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bk23dk$j71$>
    Jet scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2003