Question on DVD burner......

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joe Peach, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Joe Peach

    Joe Peach Guest

    Hello all!

    Any recommendations on a program (freeware or shareware...or even retail if
    it's that good) on a program that will allow me to treat my -R DVD disk to
    act like a HD (Drag & Drop)?

    (It's a CenDyne DVR-105.......I think it's a Pioneer made for CenDyne).

    And while I have you....A program (might be the same one you reccomend
    for -R) that uses rewriteable -R.....for back up or just changing data.

    I know I can go to Google or one of the bigger "shareware" sites.........

    But, I found this group to be very helpful & informative on most Computer
    related topics.

    As Always, Thanks!

    Joe

    Joe Peach, Sep 24, 2003

  2. I would imagine the CenDyne originally had the software you want on the
    installation CD.

    Ahead Nero and Easy CD Creator (Roxio) web sites have what you mention. Use
    their trial versions to determine which one is right for you.

    I have a Hewlett Packard dvd300i and it came with its own specific
    utilities. Most, if not all DVD writers should come with a compliment of
    writing, copying, backup and drag/drop/copy/move explorer look-a-like
    software.

    Regards

    Curley Bur¢h, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Joe Peach

    Joe Peach Guest

    My instructions told me to find a "packet" writer software!

    Joe Peach, Sep 25, 2003