    Can someone confirm whether this is still correct?

    Thanks.

    S.O.
    soneil, Feb 29, 2008

  2. soneil

    XeDigital Guest

    Hello Soneil,

    Don't worry, you can study from any windows server 2003 edition because the
    exam is covering basic things in windows server 2003.

    have a good luck

    XeDigital, Feb 29, 2008

  3. soneil

    soneil Guest

    Thanks.

    S.O.

    soneil, Mar 1, 2008
  4. I'm studying for the same exam and also got the same question and yes, the
    exam 70-290 covers SP1 and the 70-291 covers R2. SO I believe we are ok

    Good luck on your test.
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Mar 15, 2008
  5. "Ricardo Parraga" <> wrote in
    message news::

    > I'm studying for the same exam and also got the same question and yes, the
    > exam 70-290 covers SP1 and the 70-291 covers R2. SO I believe we are ok
    >
    > Good luck on your test.
    > Ricardo Parraga
    > A+, MCP, MCDST.
    >
    > "soneil" wrote:
    >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > S.O.
    > >
    > > "XeDigital" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hello Soneil,
    > > >
    > > > Don't worry, you can study from any windows server 2003 edition because
    > > > the exam is covering basic things in windows server 2003.
    > > >
    > > > have a good luck
    > > >
    > > > "soneil" <> wrote in message

    Just so you know, Microsoft stripped out all the content in the exams
    that was rendered obsolete by SP2 but did not seed in any content
    specifically for SP2. Same with R2 - they took out anything that was no
    longer valid but did not add any R2-specific content in. They typically
    handle service packs and "dot" releases this way as many customers take
    a long time to implement and/or use the updates.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 15, 2008