    that's not great, but it's a pass. I was just wondering what should I expect
    from 70-272. (Questions to look 4, # of Questions, harder than 70-271?
    Pretty much just looking for some input. Thanks-Ryan
    Ryan, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Ryan

    Guest

    I didn't study for 70-272 as I wanted to concentrate on 70-271. In the
    end I passed the 70-272 exam with over 900. It was pretty easy and only
    had ~40 questions.

    If you've sat the 2-day course I doubt you'll have a problem.

    Ryan wrote:
    > I all...... I passed 70-271 last Thursday with a score of 728....I

    know
    > that's not great, but it's a pass. I was just wondering what should I

    expect
    > from 70-272. (Questions to look 4, # of Questions, harder than

    70-271?
    > Pretty much just looking for some input. Thanks-Ryan
    , Dec 27, 2004

  3. Ryan

    Fish Guest

    I passed the 70-271 today, the pass score is 700, and 64
    questions.

    Fish, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    Anyone else have details on test 70-272??????

    Ryan, Dec 28, 2004
  5. Ryan

    Wolf Guest

    Ryan, I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got a 727. They are
    saying that there is supposed to be more of the drag and drop
    questions, but I didn't get any. I had 55 questions and 110 min.
    I did take a course that the MCDST was just a part of, but my
    instructor was completely suprised that there weren't any of
    the drag and drop. I would suggest studying those, because if they
    aren't there yet, they will be very soon.

    Wolf, Jan 17, 2005
  6. Thos questions exist. Just remember that there is a large number of
    questions that are pooled every time someone takes a test. Sometimes you
    don't get certain questions or certain types of questions. The obvious
    purpose is so no one in theory gets the same test.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 18, 2005