    after reading MS 2152ccp couple of times.

    How's 210 test? Tough?

    any thought?
    Dennis, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Dennis

    Arman O.R. Guest

    Its like 215 and 270

    Arman O.R., Feb 4, 2004

  3. Dennis

    behnam Guest

    I should say, it is not tough really, but just learn the
    basics good and you will see it is a peace of ...
    Good luck
    behnam, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Dennis

    Guest Guest

    pass 210. I'ts not to hard
    Guest, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Dennis

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >If you studied well and did good on sample tests you will
    > pass 210. I'ts not to hard

    Apparently, it's easier than Ms. Miller's 5th grade English class.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 5, 2004