  1. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    thanks.

    Mr. Moe, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Mr. Moe

    Mark Guest

    Mark, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Mr. Moe

    Large Farva Guest

    Britain?

    Large Farva, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Mr. Moe

    jayembee Guest

    Mr. Moe <> wrote:

    > Question: Is there a good place to get British (region 2?) DVDs?

    I get the vast bulk of mine from Amazon UK. They're prices are decent, and
    unlike some British etailers, they take the VAT off the price (the VAT is always
    built into the price).

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jul 5, 2005
  5. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:11:19 GMT, (Mark)
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:08:41 GMT, Mr. Moe <> wrote:
    >
    >>thanks.

    >www.amazon.co.uk
    >
    >www.happyhunter.com

    Thanks Mark.
    Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe, Jul 5, 2005
  6. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:30:21 GMT, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    >Mr. Moe <> wrote:
    >
    >> Question: Is there a good place to get British (region 2?) DVDs?

    >I get the vast bulk of mine from Amazon UK. They're prices are decent, and
    >unlike some British etailers, they take the VAT off the price (the VAT is always
    >built into the price).
    >
    >-- jayembee

    Thanks jayembee. Much appreciated.
    Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe, Jul 5, 2005
  7. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 20:23:00 GMT, "Large Farva" <>
    wrote:

    >Britain?

    What a jackass.

    Mr. Moe, Jul 5, 2005
  8. Mr. Moe

    Goro Guest

    Mr. Moe wrote:
    > thanks.

    i second amazon.co.uk, also blackstar.co.uk.

    Also, generally the r2 and r4 are the same, so you can check to see if
    the oz version is cheaper (ezydvd.com.au).

    -goro-

    Goro, Jul 5, 2005
  9. Mr. Moe

    Biz Guest

    Plenty, but it would help alot if you actually stated where YOU are. If you
    are in NA, you can order from tons of uk websites if you choose...

    Biz, Jul 5, 2005
  10. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:56:44 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >Plenty, but it would help alot if you actually stated where YOU are. If you
    >are in NA, you can order from tons of uk websites if you choose...
    >
    >"Mr. Moe" <> wrote in message
    >> thanks.

    I am in USA.

    Mr. Moe, Jul 5, 2005
  11. Mr. Moe

    anthony Guest

    If your player can handle PAL region two discs, it will also handle PAL
    REgion Four discs (Australia).
    Region Four discs are much cheaper -- maybe a third cheaper. And
    postage is more economical too.
    Best sites are DVDOrchard.com.au, Atlanticdvd.com.au and ezydvd.com.au.
    It's worth checking all three as there's often a substantial difference
    in price.

    anthony, Jul 7, 2005
  12. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On 6 Jul 2005 17:45:28 -0700, "anthony"
    <> wrote:

    >If your player can handle PAL region two discs, it will also handle PAL
    >REgion Four discs (Australia).
    >Region Four discs are much cheaper -- maybe a third cheaper. And
    >postage is more economical too.
    >Best sites are DVDOrchard.com.au, Atlanticdvd.com.au and ezydvd.com.au.
    >It's worth checking all three as there's often a substantial difference
    >in price.

    Thanks Anthony. :)

    Mr. Moe, Jul 7, 2005