    components with Dell computers.

    Thanks.

    -Mike
    Mike, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Mike

    Ionizer Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Dell Dimensions V400 with Pentium II and 128 MB RAM. I'm
    > trying to figure out the speed of my processor. How can I look this up
    > in the computer, as I know that it's possible to get different
    > components with Dell computers.

    Start button, right-click on My Computer, then click on Properties. The
    General tab should tell you the basics- there, my details are indicated as
    a Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 GHz with 512MB of RAM. Then you can click on the
    Hardware tab and then on the Device Manager button to have a look at all
    of your components, the driver versions they use, etc.

    I'm sure Dell didn't rip you off, but let us know.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Mike

    DH Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I have a Dell Dimensions V400 with Pentium II and 128 MB RAM. I'm
    > > trying to figure out the speed of my processor. How can I look this up
    > > in the computer, as I know that it's possible to get different
    > > components with Dell computers.

    > Start button, right-click on My Computer, then click on Properties. The
    > General tab should tell you the basics- there, my details are indicated as
    > a Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 GHz with 512MB of RAM. Then you can click on the
    > Hardware tab and then on the Device Manager button to have a look at all
    > of your components, the driver versions they use, etc.
    >
    > I'm sure Dell didn't rip you off, but let us know.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    For all operating systems you can go to www.belarc.com . Download the
    belarc advisor. It will tell you everything you ever wanted to know and
    then some.

    Dave H.
    DH, Sep 12, 2004