    join them but the video goes out of sync and freezes. Any help correcting
    this? Thanks.

    DD
    Dig Dug, May 12, 2005

  2. Dig Dug

    gangle Guest

    "Dig Dug" wrote
    > I have a mpeg video I am playing around with that is split in 10 parts. How
    > do I join .001 with .004 and .005? I renamed the files and use hjspliter to
    > join them but the video goes out of sync and freezes. Any help correcting
    > this? Thanks.

    You need .002 and .003. The End.
    gangle, May 12, 2005

  3. Dig Dug

    nicb1977

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    You can simple add all files to VideoCharge, set property Mode - Single!
    nicb1977, Jul 7, 2008
  4. Dig Dug

    nhockewell

    Joined:
    May 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    you can use Splitter and joiner FFSJ (not install)…very fast , very simple

    Download here:
    nhockewell, May 25, 2011