    to get like a list of stuff I should do and thats all I
    am goign to do it on my own if I can. Also Would like to
    do this with-in a year give or take.... Please email me
    MrBoneDaddy, Mar 1, 2004

  2. MrBoneDaddy

    JaR Guest

    MrBoneDaddy opined, On 3/1/04 3:45 PM:
    > I want to do my MCSE and I started back when it was
    > Windows NT 4.0 I would like to start over fresh with like
    > windows 2003 any one know where I should start any sites
    > to get like a list of stuff I should do and thats all I
    > am goign to do it on my own if I can. Also Would like to
    > do this with-in a year give or take.... Please email me

    Microsoft?

    http://tinyurl.com/2he5s

    JaR
    Exasperated Thug
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004

  3. >I would like to start over fresh with like
    >windows 2003 any one know where I should start any sites
    >to get like a list of stuff I should do and thats all I
    >am goign to do it on my own if I can.

    I think there is a company called 'Microsoft' which has a website
    which covers all you need to know about mcse certification. Can't for
    the life of me think what the address is though....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  4. >Microsoft?

    Are you sure about that?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. MrBoneDaddy

    Consultant Guest

    i don't understand how you can stumble across this newsgroup but can't seem
    to find the certification site on the vendors homepage in which you intend
    to get certified on.

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  6. >i don't understand how you can stumble across this newsgroup but can't seem
    >to find the certification site on the vendors homepage in which you intend
    >to get certified on.

    He confuse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  7. MrBoneDaddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > He confuse

    He don't know damn right.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 2, 2004
  8. >He don't know damn right.

    MrBoneDaddy he came to my house and before he kicked my dog, he asked
    ' any one know where I should start any sites to get like a list of
    stuff I should do'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  9. MrBoneDaddy

    Consultant Guest

    he's thinkin about finding a site to be lying to you

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  10. MrBoneDaddy

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 3/2/04 7:31 AM:

    > he's thinkin about finding a site to be lying to you
    >
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >
    >>>He don't know damn right.

    >>MrBoneDaddy he came to my house and before he kicked my dog, he asked
    >>' any one know where I should start any sites to get like a list of
    >>stuff I should do'
    >>
    >>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    F'n guy, start when NT 4.0. That was before www! Had kerosene burning
    monitor no net invented. Gore still a puppy. Micro not soft yet.

    JaR
    Thug #8086
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  11. On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 06:49:51 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >i don't understand how you can stumble across this newsgroup but can't seem
    >to find the certification site on the vendors homepage in which you intend
    >to get certified on.
    >

    >"MrBoneDaddy" <> wrote in message
    >> I want to do my MCSE and I started back when it was
    >> Windows NT 4.0 I would like to start over fresh with like
    >> windows 2003 any one know where I should start any sites
    >> to get like a list of stuff I should do and thats all I
    >> am goign to do it on my own if I can. Also Would like to
    >> do this with-in a year give or take.... Please email me

    badda-bing!

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow, Mar 2, 2004
  12. >F'n guy, start when NT 4.0. That was before www!

    Yeah, but think of it this way, back then wong, cobol & don were just
    pieces of afterbirth floating in same backwater swamp. Oh happy
    times....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  13. MrBoneDaddy

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:10 AM:

    >>F'n guy, start when NT 4.0. That was before www!

    > Yeah, but think of it this way, back then wong, cobol & don were just
    > pieces of afterbirth floating in same backwater swamp. Oh happy
    > times....

    And yet another argument for euthanasia!
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  14. >And yet another argument for euthanasia!

    Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
    in favor......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  15. MrBoneDaddy

    Jtyc Guest

    > >And yet another argument for euthanasia!

    > Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
    > in favor......

    What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?
    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  16. MrBoneDaddy

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:21 AM:

    >>And yet another argument for euthanasia!

    > Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
    > in favor......

    ......just line up over here with your rifles. Ready, Aim......
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  17. >What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?

    Not sure, but it's turned thirteen o'clock over here and no sign of
    the thought police [yet].

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  18. MrBoneDaddy

    Jtyc Guest

    > >What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?
    >
    > Not sure, but it's turned thirteen o'clock over here and no sign of
    > the thought police [yet].

    You live in Eastasia?
    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  19. MrBoneDaddy

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 10:28 AM:

    >>>And yet another argument for euthanasia!

    >>Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
    >>in favor......

    > What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?

    Just because you are paranoid does not mean they aren't really out to
    get you!

    JaR
    Doubleplus Ungood Thug
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  20. >You live in Eastasia?

    No, I'm still over in Oceania at the moment.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004