Question - help for CCNA studies

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by none@set.yet, Oct 24, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Im using sybex book now ccna, '05, not '06 release.

    I just got past the subnetting area, chapter 3, and VLSM etc.

    Im getting into IOS commands/parameters/interfaces.

    However, all of this knowledge is good, but i can't apply it anywhere without buying expensive hardware.

    Are there any software simulators of IOS, I can use this on during studies?

    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final

    , Oct 24, 2006

  2. Guest

    , Oct 24, 2006