question from mike's book on 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    can anyone of u tell me what this command prompt command
    does

    I'm creating "a code behind with precompilation " file
    Using ASP.NET and VB.net(mike qunderloy's 70-305 exam
    book,page 68)

    vbc /t:library /r:c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3
    705
    \system.dll /r:c:\windows\microsoft.net\out:bin\305c01.dll
    temperaturecb.vb

    I think I'm giving a link to the class TemperatureCB.vb.
    It is giving me the error that \t:library is not found..

    my second question is I believe that the ASP.NET pages are
    to be stored in Inetpub/wwwroot .. But instead they are
    getting stored in c:\ itself.. when I try to move the
    folder to wwwroot,it is giving me an error

    What do i do to correct the mistakes

    Any response is highly appreciated
    NC
    Guest, Mar 1, 2004