    c) 10
    d) 8

    Thank you
    Sam, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Sam

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in news:1103728801.139044.156760
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > You are trying to logon to win 2k server, it asks you to change your
    > password. Your account belongs to Sales OU. Following GPO has been set.
    >
    > 1) GPO for the Sales OU enforces minimum password length of 14.
    >
    > 2) GPO for the Domain enforces you minimum password length of 12.
    >
    > 3) GPO for the Site enforces minimum password length of 10.
    >
    > 4) GPO for the local policy enforces minimum password length of 8.
    >
    > What is the minimum password length you could use?
    > a) 14
    > b) 12
    > c) 10
    > d) 8
    >
    > Thank you

    thats easy.
    14 + 12 + 10 + 8 = 44
    make sure you convert to binary, otherwise they won't accept the answer =

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2004

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >You are trying to logon to win 2k server, it asks you to

    change your
    >password. Your account belongs to Sales OU. Following GPO

    has been set.

    >1) GPO for the Sales OU enforces minimum password length

    of 14.

    >2) GPO for the Domain enforces you minimum password

    length of 12.

    >3) GPO for the Site enforces minimum password length of

    10.

    >4) GPO for the local policy enforces minimum password

    length of 8.

    >What is the minimum password length you could use?
    >a) 14
    >b) 12
    >c) 10
    >d) 8
    >
    >Thank you

    Sam,

    I see that this group is being more un-helpful than
    usual. Must be the holiday season. Please, email me at:
    . This is the best resource and will
    help you to fulfill your MCSE requirements.

    HTH!
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Sam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Sam" <> say in

    > You are trying to logon to win 2k server, it asks you to change your
    > password. Your account belongs to Sales OU. Following GPO has been set.
    >
    > 1) GPO for the Sales OU enforces minimum password length of 14.
    >
    > 2) GPO for the Domain enforces you minimum password length of 12.
    >
    > 3) GPO for the Site enforces minimum password length of 10.
    >
    > 4) GPO for the local policy enforces minimum password length of 8.
    >
    > What is the minimum password length you could use?
    > a) 14
    > b) 12
    > c) 10
    > d) 8
    >
    > Thank you

    yer kiddin'...so you feel confident to write the test? (password policies
    are applied at the domain level. read a bit will you)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  5. the GPO to enforce the length of password are set to level of domain, this
    case are 12 characteres.
    =?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBEYXJpbyBWaXZhcw==?=, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Thanks Luis Dario Vivas.... appreciate your help..
    Sam, Dec 24, 2004