    Since I found voice network is not stable ?

    THX a lot

    , Apr 1, 2009

  2. Trendkill Guest

    On Apr 1, 12:03 am, "" <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My partial network configuration:
    >
    > A Cisco Router has two Ethernet interfaces, thses interfaces are
    > connecting to two differnet VLAN ( data VLAN is 192.168.101.0/24 while
    > voice VLAN is 10.10.10.0/24 ) ports of a Cat3560 PoE switch. the
    > Cat3560 as the stub network, do I need to configure default route for
    > those VLANs, or jsut only one default to the Router; like 0.0.0.0
    > 0.0.0.0 192.168.101.254/24 -- my existing configuration ( ethernet
    > interface of the router for data ) ?
    >
    > Since I found voice network is not stable ?
    >
    > THX a lot

    One default route for the router. As long as your nodes on each of
    those vlans have the associated router interfaces as their default
    gateway, the router only needs one default router for all directly
    connected networks, unless you need to specifically set two different
    ones (and this can be done via policy based routing).

    Trendkill, Apr 1, 2009