    arrange to get a 6 disc set by having each side pressed seperatly and am
    wondering if thats why its not a true WS from netflix
    Thanks in advance
    Bratboy, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Bratboy

    Jay G. Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:17:16 -0700, Bratboy wrote:

    > I would just like to know as to format. The sets Ive seen say widescreen
    > and the description of the disc's from netfix say WS as well. Anyway
    > recieved D1 & 2 today and they are both labled as Standard on the DVD. I
    > think the right word is that they are letterbox matted to 4:3. Are the store
    > bought copies done like this as well?

    Yes, the retail version is non-anamorphic letterboxed widescreen. It came
    quite a surprise to many people.

    Online reviews mention it, like this one:
    http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=17208

    -Jay
    Jay G., Jan 14, 2006

  3. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    "Jay G." <"Jay "@tmbg.org> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:17:16 -0700, Bratboy wrote:
    >
    >> I would just like to know as to format. The sets Ive seen say widescreen
    >> and the description of the disc's from netfix say WS as well. Anyway
    >> recieved D1 & 2 today and they are both labled as Standard on the DVD. I
    >> think the right word is that they are letterbox matted to 4:3. Are the
    >> store
    >> bought copies done like this as well?

    > Yes, the retail version is non-anamorphic letterboxed widescreen. It came
    > quite a surprise to many people.
    >
    > Online reviews mention it, like this one:
    > http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=17208
    >
    > -Jay

    Thanks for the link. Hopefully the get things right for season 2 on but
    doubt it.
    Bratboy, Jan 14, 2006