    needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have had the
    same need, and worked out a solution.

    Jeffrey

    Jeffrey, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Jeffrey

    Proctor Guest

    "Jeffrey" <> wrote in message
    news:401ca33d$0$28867$...
    > How do you set up a filter on Outlook Express to delete newgroup posts
    > originating from certain authors (or one in particular).
    >
    > I know this is probably not the correct group, but it is the only group I
    > needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have had the
    > same need, and worked out a solution.
    >
    > Jeffrey

    Tools/Message Rules/News/New News Rule

    Proctor, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Guest

    ta, I have done, thanks

    Jeffrey

    Jeffrey, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Jeffrey

    A Little Bit Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:57:05 +1100, "Jeffrey" <> wrote:

    > How do you set up a filter on Outlook Express to delete newgroup posts
    > originating from certain authors (or one in particular).
    >
    > I know this is probably not the correct group, but it is the only group I
    > needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have had the
    > same need, and worked out a solution.

    First thing you do is to take your mouse and insert it as far as you can up your
    anus. Then take your keyboard and eat it.

    After that, go down to a bridge and jump off and end your fucking miserable life
    you fucking cretin.

    If you are not smart enough to figure out what newsgroup to use, then you are of
    no use whatsoever to humanity.

    Die, you stupid prick!!!

    A Little Bit, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Guest

    Did I hit a raw nerve,

    Jeffrey, Feb 1, 2004
  6. Jeffrey

    Fix-it-man Guest

    Looks like you have one to try that blocking technique you just learned out
    on.

    Fix-it-man, Feb 1, 2004
  7. Jeffrey

    Ron Hunter Guest

    A Little Bit wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:57:05 +1100, "Jeffrey" <> wrote:
    >

    >>How do you set up a filter on Outlook Express to delete newgroup posts
    >>originating from certain authors (or one in particular).
    >>
    >>I know this is probably not the correct group, but it is the only group I
    >>needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have had the
    >>same need, and worked out a solution.

    > First thing you do is to take your mouse and insert it as far as you can up your
    > anus. Then take your keyboard and eat it.
    >
    > After that, go down to a bridge and jump off and end your fucking miserable life
    > you fucking cretin.
    >
    > If you are not smart enough to figure out what newsgroup to use, then you are of
    > no use whatsoever to humanity.
    >
    > Die, you stupid prick!!!

    Just a bit up tight aren't we? Perhaps a bit less coffee tomorrow....

    Ron Hunter, Feb 1, 2004
  8. "Proctor" <> wrote in message

    > "Jeffrey" <> wrote in message
    > > How do you set up a filter on Outlook Express to delete newgroup

    posts
    > > originating from certain authors (or one in particular).
    > >
    > > I know this is probably not the correct group, but it is the only

    group I
    > > needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have

    had the
    > > same need, and worked out a solution.
    > >
    > > Jeffrey
    > >

    > Tools/Message Rules/News/New News Rule

    Or: open the message in a new window, right-click on the author's name
    in the header area, and select "block sender".

    The Black Sheep, Feb 1, 2004
  9. Jeffrey

    Eric Hourant Guest

    >>I am sure others on the group have had the same need<<
    Oh yes.. While you read the post of the guy click on "Message", "block
    sender". And it will remove all the messages from this guy but not the
    answers of the others.
    Try it on Proctor's message.

    HTH

    Eric

    Eric Hourant, Feb 1, 2004
  10. Jeffrey

    Mark B. Guest

    "Jeffrey" <> wrote in message
    > How do you set up a filter on Outlook Express to delete newgroup posts
    > originating from certain authors (or one in particular).
    >
    > I know this is probably not the correct group, but it is the only group I
    > needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have had the
    > same need, and worked out a solution.
    >
    > Jeffrey

    Highlight a post from the offending poster. Then select 'Block Sender' from
    the Message menu. Now go ahead and try it on poster 'A Little Bit'.

    Mark

    Mark B., Feb 1, 2004
  11. Jeffrey

    Proctor Guest

    "Eric Hourant" <> wrote in message
    > >>I am sure others on the group have had the same need<<

    > Oh yes.. While you read the post of the guy click on "Message", "block
    > sender". And it will remove all the messages from this guy but not the
    > answers of the others.
    > Try it on Proctor's message.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Eric

    Are ALL people from Belgium as nice as you?

    Proctor, Feb 1, 2004
  12. Jeffrey

    > >>I am sure others on the group have had the same need<<

    > Oh yes.. While you read the post of the guy click on "Message", "block
    > sender". And it will remove all the messages from this guy but not the
    > answers of the others.
    > Try it on Proctor's message.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Eric

    by the way have some spam

    Proctor, Feb 1, 2004
  13. People who use E-mail programs to do newsgroups are LOSERS!

    Randall Ainsworth, Feb 1, 2004
  14. "Proctor" <> wrote in message

    > "Jeffrey" <> wrote in message
    > > How do you set up a filter on Outlook Express to delete newgroup posts
    > > originating from certain authors (or one in particular).
    > >
    > > I know this is probably not the correct group, but it is the only group

    > > needed to consider doing it. I am sure others on the group have had the
    > > same need, and worked out a solution.
    > >
    > > Jeffrey
    > >

    > Tools/Message Rules/News/New News Rule

    The easitest is to click on Message/Block Sender, when the offending message
    is highlighted.

    Marvin Margoshes, Feb 1, 2004
  15. <> wrote in message news:401D2973.21220.89B3E9A@localhost...
    > Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:
    >
    > > People who use E-mail programs to do newsgroups are LOSERS!

    > blow me

    Are you the "do-me" girl of

    rec.arts.poems,
    soc.men,
    rec.photo.digital

    trifecta?

    Could you lift your skirt so I can see your knees?

    UPOY Really Loves You, Feb 1, 2004
  16. Jeffrey

    Guest

    Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:

    > People who use E-mail programs to do newsgroups are LOSERS!

    blow me

    , Feb 1, 2004
  17. "Mark B." <> wrote in message news:...
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > People who use E-mail programs to do newsgroups are LOSERS!

    > > blow me
    > >

    > Randall is the group idiot. Just ignore him.

    Shucks.

    I mistook him as a sock of our group idiot.

    Thomasina Tossier, Feb 1, 2004
  18. Jeffrey

    Mark B. Guest

    Mark B., Feb 1, 2004
  19. Jeffrey

    Craig Bailey Guest

    Hmmm testy aren't we?
    I see you're one of those quiet, considerate types who will offer
    constructive help to anyone in need..... not!
    I've often wondered ...can you open your eyes and tell me what it looks like
    inside your own asshole?

    Craig Bailey, Feb 1, 2004
  20. Jeffrey

    Craig Bailey Guest

    I'm guessing Randall is maybe "A Little Bit's" bum buddy?
    They sound like they belong together.

    Craig Bailey, Feb 1, 2004