Question for Paradise users...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by James McLaughlin, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. James McLaughlin, Mar 16, 2005

  2. James McLaughlin

    EMB Guest

    James McLaughlin wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > A question for the Paradise users out there. Can any of you access
    > www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz ?

    Can't access it from ihug.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Mar 16, 2005

  3. The answer is no one should be able to see it: since Feb

    query_datetime: 2005-03-16T22:43:13+13:00
    domain_name: buy-sell-exchange.co.nz
    query_status: 210 PendingRelease <- is no longer a valid domain (I guess
    the people who had it didn't want it anymore)

    Craig Whitmore, Mar 16, 2005
  4. "James McLaughlin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > A question for the Paradise users out there. Can any of you access
    > www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz ?

    Not here... Cable Paradise

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Mar 16, 2005
  5. James McLaughlin

    Jerry Guest

    James McLaughlin wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > A question for the Paradise users out there. Can any of you access
    > www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > James

    I can't

    Jerry

    Jerry, Mar 16, 2005
  6. On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:44:38 +1300, "Craig Whitmore"
    <> wrote:

    >The answer is no one should be able to see it: since Feb
    >
    >query_datetime: 2005-03-16T22:43:13+13:00
    >domain_name: buy-sell-exchange.co.nz
    >query_status: 210 PendingRelease <- is no longer a valid domain (I guess
    >the people who had it didn't want it anymore)

    I thought I was accessing it today on a different computer. And it's
    linked to from the www.traderpoint.co.nz site.

    I'm going to have to check that.

    Thanks,
    James

    James McLaughlin, Mar 16, 2005
  7. On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:26:41 +1300, James McLaughlin wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > A question for the Paradise users out there. Can any of you access
    > www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > James

    I can access it here from Xtra adsl
    Search 48,576 ads | Browse with 8,146 other people currently online
    152,637 visitors last month | 230,837 members

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 16, 2005
  8. James McLaughlin

    thing Guest

    thing, Mar 16, 2005
  9. James McLaughlin

    EMB Guest

    thing wrote:
    > James McLaughlin wrote:
    >
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> A question for the Paradise users out there. Can any of you access
    >> www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz ?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> James

    > From Paradise,
    >
    > xxxxx@cerberus:~$ host www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz
    > Host www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
    >
    > From Clear,
    >
    > @vuwunicosmtp004# host www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz
    > Host www.buy-sell-exchange.co.nz not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

    On xtra's DNS servers it points to 146.171.19.193 which resolves to
    www.exchangepoint.co.nz

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Mar 16, 2005