    Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    included these items?

    , Feb 20, 2008

  2. wrote:

    > I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    > bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    > or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    > Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    > included these items?

    ....Umm, WHY? 0_o??

    (Apart from Disney Rewards codes, and I tend to buy those disks anyway.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Feb 20, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Feb 20, 6:50 pm, Derek Janssen <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    > > bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    > > or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    > > Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    > > included these items?

    > ...Umm, WHY? 0_o??
    >
    > (Apart from Disney Rewards codes, and I tend to buy those disks anyway.)
    >
    > Derek Janssen

    lol, you mean why do I ask? It's just something I've wondered is all.
    And this is the perfect place to ask.

    , Feb 20, 2008
  4. Tarkus Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    > bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    > or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    > Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    > included these items?

    No. If I want all that stuff, I just buy it.

    Tarkus, Feb 20, 2008
  5. Van Guest

    http://www.freecovers.net/

    Van, Feb 21, 2008
  6. Kuskokwim Guest

    On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:46:37 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    > I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    > bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    > or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    > Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    > included these items?

    No I would not.

    Kuskokwim, Feb 21, 2008
  7. skip Guest

    Kuskokwim <> wrote in news:eh6zyi9ntgw6.jqee8syydmfw$.dlg@
    40tude.net:

    > On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:46:37 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >
    >> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    >> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    >> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    >> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    >> included these items?

    > No I would not.

    Nope not me

    skip, Feb 21, 2008
  8. Guest

    On Feb 20, 5:46 pm, wrote:
    > I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    > bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    > or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    > Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    > included these items?

    Nope. I just want them to send me unbroken discs in a timely
    fashion. That has been a problem for them lately.

    -beaumon

    , Feb 21, 2008
  9. Phisherman Guest

    On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:03:45 -0800 (PST),
    wrote:

    >On Feb 20, 5:46 pm, wrote:
    >> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
    >> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
    >> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    >> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    >> included these items?

    >Nope. I just want them to send me unbroken discs in a timely
    >fashion. That has been a problem for them lately.
    >
    >-beaumon

    Same here. I just want to see the movie. I got a Netflix cracked
    DVD and immediately reported the damaged to them. I had to wait until
    they got the damaged disc back for them to send out another one. It
    was almost they did not believe me when I said, "The disc is damaged."
    That took two weeks so I cancelled. I feel they should send out (the
    same disc) immediately if the disc is damaged. The longer it takes
    the more $ for Netflix. I won't play "The Netflix Waiting Game"
    again.

    Phisherman, Feb 22, 2008