  1. Sorry if this has been asked before, only nothing came up in the search,
    When can we expect to see Microsoft drivers for the Internet Keyboard and
    Explorer mouse, so we can reprogram the function buttons?

    Calvn Frankum, May 20, 2005

  2. Currently we dont have an Intellitype that is x64 compatible.
    From Joseph.

    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005

  3. Yes we know that x64 does not but the question is "when". Is it then true
    that Microsoft plans to, but noone seems to know?

    =?Utf-8?B?dXB0YXBodW5r?=, May 20, 2005
  4. Its out in the open, they will report back to the group when it is
    supported.

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  5. "Calvn Frankum" <> wrote in:

    > Sorry if this has been asked before, only nothing came up in the
    > search, When can we expect to see Microsoft drivers for the
    > Internet Keyboard and Explorer mouse, so we can reprogram the
    > function buttons?

    AFAIK, MSFT doesn't make any hardware, it's contracted and they're
    dependent upon the manufacturers to provide the 64 bit drivers.

    I'm sure they're leaning on them as hard as they can!

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, May 20, 2005
  6. The question is targetted specifically towards Microsoft Branded hardware.

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  7. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in:

    > The question is targetted specifically towards Microsoft Branded
    > hardware.

    My answer was targetted specifically towards Microsoft branded
    hardware.

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, May 21, 2005
  8. I've brought this up with the hardware team that owns these devices; it's in
    the hands of the devs now.

    Once I hear something I'll post it.

    --
    -Joe Swart [MSFT]

    Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions. Please use these
    newsgroups.

    Joe Swart [MSFT], May 21, 2005