    wonder...

    What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??

    Rod
    Hugh Jorgan, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hugh Jorgan

    lowdes Guest

    They have none and won't post what they have ether. . . .

    lowdes, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hugh Jorgan

    LRM Guest

    >I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and posting a
    >little... here and there.
    >
    > My question is for the MCNGP's who are constantly bashing others, and
    > belittling them.... I am not mentioning anyone specifically, simply
    > because i know that some of you are really genuine in your replys, but you
    > have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the sheer
    > ignorance of the person posting... I understand that. But i still
    > wonder...
    >
    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??
    >
    > Rod

    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 24, 2006 at 11:26pm "lowdes" blathered:

    > They have none and won't post what they have ether. . . .

    Neil did, you tool.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    A shroe! A shroe! My dingkome for a shroe!
    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 24, 2006 at 11:23pm "Hugh Jorgan" blathered:

    > I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and posting a
    > little... here and there.
    >
    > My question is for the MCNGP's who are constantly bashing others, and
    > belittling them.... I am not mentioning anyone specifically, simply
    > because i know that some of you are really genuine in your replys, but
    > you have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the
    > sheer ignorance of the person posting... I understand that. But i still
    > wonder...
    >
    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??
    >
    > Rod

    I'm MCSA 2000, A+, Net+, i-Net+, and CIW-A. Now that I'm almost caught up
    with that stupid MCNGP Website, maybe I'll finish my MCSE and upgrade to
    2003. Surely the employers will be beating down my door then.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    There are two kinds of people in the world, those that think there are two
    kinds of people in the world, and those that know better.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  6. I suggest that u keep those certifications out of your posts signature.
    Because your posts plus your user name show that u not even an A+ tech.
    ----

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 25, 2006
  7. "gtright" <> wrote in message
    >I suggest that u keep those certifications out of your posts signature.
    > Because your posts plus your user name show that u not even an A+ tech.

    You can't even spell A+.
    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  8. "Hugh Jorgan" <> wrote in message
    >I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and posting a
    >little... here and there.
    >
    > My question is for the MCNGP's who are constantly bashing others, and
    > belittling them.... I am not mentioning anyone specifically, simply
    > because i know that some of you are really genuine in your replys, but you
    > have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the sheer
    > ignorance of the person posting... I understand that. But i still
    > wonder...
    >
    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??
    >
    > Rod

    Hugh, the size of your Jorgan seems to obfuscate the rest of what you are
    implying here...

    Are you saying that in order to spam or bash someone else, you have to be
    worth something yourself? Because IMHO, that's never stopped anyone. That's
    like saying that just because you're ethiopian, you can't make fun of
    someone who works at McDonalds...
    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Hugh Jorgan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the
    >sheer ignorance of the person posting

    Ignorance, stupidity, as well as the cheats and thieves out there; to
    me they're the same - people who have no business in the profession.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Oh really.. Do u actually know what A+ is?

    If so… How u spell A+ u retard!
    ---

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Hugh Jorgan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > Surely the employers will be beating down my door then.

    The only people who beat my door down are in the vice squad :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Hugh Jorgan

    lowdes Guest

    And you haven't

    lowdes, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 25, 2006 at 7:40am "lowdes" blathered:

    > And you haven't
    >
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Jan 24, 2006 at 11:26pm "lowdes" blathered:
    >>
    >>> They have none and won't post what they have ether. . . .

    >> Neil did, you tool.

    And I won't because it's none of your fusking business. But if you'd like to
    know, I'm MCSA 2000, A+, Net+, i-Net+, and CIW-A. Feel better now?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    The longest word which repeats no letters, is the word uncopywritable.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Hugh Jorgan

    Frisbee® Guest

    >I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and posting a
    >little... here and there.
    >
    > My question is for the MCNGP's who are constantly bashing others, and
    > belittling them.... I am not mentioning anyone specifically, simply
    > because i know that some of you are really genuine in your replys, but you
    > have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the sheer
    > ignorance of the person posting... I understand that. But i still
    > wonder...
    >
    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??

    Mr. Dixie Wrecked, MCNGP, MCP (2000), BCIP times 12, CPD, CPP, BBCx times
    ~150 (nearly all of those expired)
    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Hugh Jorgan

    MitchS Guest

    >I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and posting a
    >little... here and there.
    >
    > My question is for the MCNGP's who are constantly bashing others, and
    > belittling them.... I am not mentioning anyone specifically, simply
    > because i know that some of you are really genuine in your replys, but you
    > have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the sheer
    > ignorance of the person posting... I understand that. But i still
    > wonder...
    >
    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??
    >
    > Rod

    Hello Rod,
    The only MS cert I have is MCSA 2000. I do however have CCNA, A+, Net+, and
    Sandwich Artist 2006. I don't recall recently bashing or belittling anyone,
    do you feel belittled?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Hugh Jorgan <> say in

    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or
    > 2000??

    NT3.51, NT4, Win2000 and Win2k3 certified. Also have the MCP+I, MCSE+I,
    MCDST, MCSA (2000 and 2003), MCDBA (2000) and MCT. And those that get the
    sarcastic bashing are usually the ones that deserve the sarcastic bashing.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A pessimist is never disappointed.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    >> They have none and won't post what they have ether. . . .

    > Neil did, you tool.

    I did. The fact that lowdes is incapable of reading it probably leads to
    his belief that I did not. And that's just not my opinion 'ether'.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Hugh Jorgan

    LnkWizard Guest

    > I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and posting a
    > little... here and there.

    <snip>

    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??
    >
    > Rod

    A+, Network+, MCSA, Assorted HP SPN's, Three Lexmark Certs,
    BS Computer Science Programming & Business (MIS) Tracks,
    Dell Warranty Certification, J3ABR30454-000, X3AZR30474-4ZK,
    USAF Instructor, and lastly T2E173-9EI,4ZK,407L.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Hugh Jorgan

    Brat Guest

    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??

    MCSE (2K), MCSE Messaging (2k), CCNA, CNA, A+, BCSA (Blackberry)

    CCNP in progress
    --
    Brat ® MCNGP # 69
    Brat, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    Hugh Jorgan <> said something like

    > I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and
    > posting a little... here and there.
    >
    > My question is for the MCNGP's who are constantly bashing others, and
    > belittling them.... I am not mentioning anyone specifically, simply
    > because i know that some of you are really genuine in your replys, but
    > you have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the
    > sheer ignorance of the person posting... I understand that. But i
    > still wonder...
    >
    > What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or
    > 2000??

    While I am not as cert-laden as others, I am also one of the top 10
    nicest MCNGP, as voted in an independent survey of 4 out of five
    dentists.

    kpg MCNGP 0x22, BSCS, A+, Net+, MCP(2000), IT Project+ (in progress),
    and also working on MCAD VB.NET. Oh, and I wrote my first BASIC
    program in 1974 (blackjack on some kind of hand help radio shack
    computer thingy). Some of theses jokers weren't even alive in 1974!
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006