    --
    I really enjoy talking to as-sholes on the net.
    It makes me sleep peacefully knowing that I didn’t hurt any innocent people
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Mar 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=
    <> say in

    > Would you please tell me how to edit and restore the registry in
    > Windows XP and Windows Server 2003?
    >
    > Thanks, bye..

    unfreakin' believable:

    http://tinyurl.com/lffbm

    or if you had spent more than 2 seconds you would have found:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

    which is entitled:

    "How to back up, edit, and restore the registry in Windows XP and Windows
    Server 2003"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
    when it is bad, it is better than nothing." - Dick Brandon
    Neil, Mar 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97954E2D43780neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > unfreakin' believable:

    *hands Neil the pliers*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Mar 29, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Bread-teaser wrote:
    > Would you please tell me how to edit and restore the registry in Windows XP
    > and Windows Server 2003?
    >
    > Thanks, bye..

    sure. click start. click run. type exactly the following:

    "iexplore www.mcngp.com"

    and then just click on the big picture at the top center.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 29, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As Rowdy Yates once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\193870.htm (3/29/2006 10:39:01
    > AM) # Bread-teaser wrote:
    >> Would you please tell me how to edit and restore the registry in
    >> Windows XP and Windows Server 2003?
    >>
    >> Thanks, bye..
    >>

    > sure. click start. click run. type exactly the following:
    >
    > "iexplore www.mcngp.com"
    >
    > and then just click on the big picture at the top center.

    The ThinkGeek site?
    kpg, Mar 29, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > *hands Neil the pliers*

    did I get that hook in me again? dambit

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Unzip, Expand, Explode... Sounds perverted, doesn't it?
    Neil, Mar 29, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Would you please tell me how to edit and restore the registry in Windows XP
    >and Windows Server 2003?

    rm -r -f *

    Oh, you said xp, sorry my bad.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Consultant Guest

    sure, delete ntldr from the root of your c drive, then reboot, this will
    force a clean version of the registry to load, from backup

    Consultant, Mar 30, 2006