    If I get the right answer in before 3pm I may get a meal for two!

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    OK, found it Googling, just depends how you word it. Answer is Ann Margret.

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Kenny

    old jon Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > Local radio show asked this one.
    >
    > "Who did Elvis want to marry but didn't because his mother didn't approve
    > of her?"
    >
    > If I get the right answer in before 3pm I may get a meal for two!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny Cargill

    Best I can do at short notice K. June Juanico was his first Fiancee.
    best wishes

    old jon, Sep 30, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Just announced that Ann Margret is not the answer, back to square one!

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Sep 30, 2005
  5. Kenny

    Old Gringo Guest

    With Out Any Hesitation Kenny Wrote The Following::
    > Local radio show asked this one.
    >
    > "Who did Elvis want to marry but didn't because his mother didn't approve of
    > her?"
    >
    > If I get the right answer in before 3pm I may get a meal for two!

    Could it have been Sandra Dee?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2005
  6. Kenny

    Old Gringo Guest

    With Out Any Hesitation Kenny Wrote The Following::
    > Just announced the right answer, it was Natalie Wood. I was looking forward
    > to a free feed as well!

    COOL

    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2005
  7. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Sep 30, 2005
  8. Kenny

    Savvy 1 Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > Local radio show asked this one.
    >
    > "Who did Elvis want to marry but didn't because his mother didn't approve
    > of her?"
    >
    > If I get the right answer in before 3pm I may get a meal for two!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny Cargill

    Yeah well maybe if you offered to take one of us with you, you'd get the
    right answer ;-)

    S1

    Savvy 1, Sep 30, 2005
  9. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    If you're 18 - 30, female and have your own house and car I might offer!

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Sep 30, 2005
  10. Kenny

    Martik Guest

    alt.elvis.king

    Apparently you can even talk to Marty (one of the memphis Mafia) here

    Martik, Oct 1, 2005