    through the Firewall or should I just switch it on and off when I want to
    sync?

    Many thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?UEJC?=, Sep 6, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UEJC?=

    Sooner Al Guest

    See if this page helps...There is a section that pertains to ActiveSync and the SP2 Windows
    Firewall...

    http://ogasawalrus.com/mobileviews/mobilefaqs/ActiveSync

    You also may need to open UDP Port 137 singly...or enable File & Print Sharing on the firewall,
    which also opens UDP Port 137.

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al, Sep 6, 2004