    Let me know if they are
    I would hate to pay $63.00 U.S. for incomplete movies and bad quality
    Thanks in advance
    Film Buff, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Film Buff

    Manda Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote:

    > I see where "Zulu Dawn" and "Wild Geese" are available as Region 2
    > DVD's. I am thinking of buying these as I have and all region player.
    > If anyone has these - please let me know if they are complete and the
    > quality They are distributed by a firm called MOSIAC MOVIES and as I
    > have never ordered anything by them before - I woionder how their
    > quality is Also the description states that these are 16x9 enhanced
    > Let me know if they are
    > I would hate to pay $63.00 U.S. for incomplete movies and bad quality
    > Thanks in advance

    DVD reviews...

    Zulu Dawn:

    http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/reviews/details.asp?Index=732
    http://www.dvddebate.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1395&mode=f
    lat&order=0&thold=0

    The Wild Geese:

    http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=11662
    http://www.dvdmaniacs.net/Reviews/U-Z/wild_geese.html

    HTH,

    Manda
    Manda, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    Thanks Manda
    This really helps
    "Wild Geese" is a definate YES
    but "Zulu Dawn" is a MAYBE
    If this is the only way to get it I guess I will have to
    because I know of no other company that has the rights to it

    Film Buff, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Film Buff

    HungInSI Guest

    HungInSI, Dec 28, 2004