    then it does the same thing again. If you have any help / suggestions for
    this person, please reply to GROUP. Thank you.

    --
    joe, Oct 7, 2003

  2. joe

    Boomer Guest

    joe wrote:

    > Hello all. The following question and statement are not for me.
    > A person
    > that I know has a HP Deskjet 920 c. It continues to take more
    > than one sheet of paper at a time, and then jams. He continues
    > to remove the paper, and then it does the same thing again. If
    > you have any help / suggestions for this person, please reply to
    > GROUP. Thank you.

    comp.periphs.printers
    Boomer, Oct 7, 2003

  3. joe

    Kenny Guest

    Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality paper
    can also cause this.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 7, 2003
  4. joe

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, Kenny yelled out:
    > Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality
    > paper can also cause this.
    >

    > "joe" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all. The following question and statement are not for me. A
    >> person that I know has a HP Deskjet 920 c. It continues to take more
    >> than one sheet of paper at a time, and then jams. He continues to
    >> remove the paper, and then it does the same thing again. If you have
    >> any help / suggestions for this person, please reply to GROUP. Thank
    >> you.
    >>
    >> --

    Thank you, Kenny.

    joe, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Kenny wrote:
    > Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality
    > paper can also cause this.

    No, it can't.
    Rev. Quentin P. Johannas, Oct 8, 2003
  6. joe

    Phil Guest

    "Rev. Quentin P. Johannas" <> wrote in
    message news:FHIgb.750$...
    > Kenny wrote:
    > > Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality
    > > paper can also cause this.
    > >

    > No, it can't.

    Yes it Can!
    Phil, Oct 8, 2003
  7. joe

    Hugh Lilly Guest

    Rev. Quentin P. Johannas <> wrote on Wed, 08
    Oct 2003 13:16 in <FHIgb.750$>:

    > Kenny wrote:
    >> Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality
    >> paper can also cause this.

    > No, it can't.

    Yes, it can.
    --
    (C) 2003 Hugh Lilly
    mail: | blog: http://hugh.orcon.net.nz
    Hugh Lilly, Oct 8, 2003
  8. joe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Hugh Lilly said:

    > Rev. Quentin P. Johannas <> wrote on Wed, 08
    > Oct 2003 13:16 in <FHIgb.750$>:
    >
    >> Kenny wrote:
    >>> Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality
    >>> paper can also cause this.

    >> No, it can't.

    > Yes, it can.

    This nym as given up saying "I killfile anyone who....." ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Oct 8, 2003