    are what I am most familar with.

    If you have any idas about a viable approach to the problem I'd like to hear
    from you.

    Rolf, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Rolf

    doS Guest

    you choose move to instead of copy to?

    doS, Feb 22, 2008

  3. Rolf

    Rolf Guest

    I have to check it out, but I have been under the impression that I have no
    choice but to make a copy. If I can chose a move instead, the problem is
    gone. I hope it is as simple a that - that I have overlooked an option. So
    back to Outlook again, or I will come back with my question....

    Rolf

    Rolf, Feb 22, 2008