    Could anyone out there tell me what a Scandisk is" and how it works, I
    bought an used pc and this came with it,Please send any info direct to
    me please

    Cherokee, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Cherokee

    Ron Baird Guest

    Scandisk is a company that provides computer accessories and media, i.e.
    memory cards.

    http://www.scandisk.com

    I suspect you may have a card reader which lets you connect via a USB cable
    or possibly is builtin? Either way, it acts like another logical drive on
    your system.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird

    Ron Baird, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Cherokee

    Jim Guest

    "Cherokee" <> wrote in message
    > Could anyone out there tell me what a Scandisk is" and how it works, I
    > bought an used pc and this came with it,Please send any info direct to
    > me please

    Scandisk is a program which can examine a disk for errors and optionally
    repair same (if possible). It is primarily employed in evaluation of a hard
    drive for errors.

    Sorry, ask here answer here.
    Jim

    Jim, Oct 26, 2006
  4. Cherokee

    Marcin Guest

    Scandisc or Sandisc?

    Uzytkownik "Cherokee" <> napisal w wiadomosci

    Marcin, Oct 26, 2006