    probably impossible)

    Thanks,

    Julian

    Julian St.Cloud, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Julian St.Cloud

    Pumpkin King Guest

    I have a D60 and 1D, both of which I've carried out into the snow and
    wiped off afterward without issues. I'm very careful to keep them
    clean and wipe often, but I really worry more about rain / snow
    getting on the lens and ruining my pictures than the bodies
    themselves. I haven't dropped either one (knock on wood) but I think
    the 1D would survive a drop -- whatever lens is attached will smash.
    Sounds like a 10D (which is the replacement to my D60) will meet more
    of your criteria, because I can't recommend the 1D for long exposures
    -- too noisy. I don't know anything about the body of the digital
    rebel.

    -pk / mg

    Pumpkin King, Dec 5, 2003