    I don't think I will be ready. Can I book it for a month
    after the expiry date and the voucher still be valid?

    Thanks

    kris miller, Mar 7, 2005

  2. kris miller

    Sarah Vaughn Guest

    It's when you book that you use the voucher, so yes, you can schedule out
    and use that voucher.

    Sarah Vaughn, Mar 8, 2005

  3. kris miller

    Uh Oh Guest

    You better check with the testing center. I did the same thing and I
    couldn't test beyond the exp of the voucher.

    Uh Oh, Mar 9, 2005
  4. kris miller

    Matt Guest

    Same here, found it out less than a week from test time and I wasn't ready.
    Needless to say I failed it (290)

    Matt, Apr 5, 2005