    I don't think I will be ready. Can I book it for a month
    after the expiry date and the voucher still be valid?

    Thanks
    kris miller, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Depends on the voucher -- try booking it and see what happens. You won't be
    able to book it for an invalid time.

    Also, MS is currently running a deal where you get a free second try if you
    fail the first time. So maybe, even if you take the test at the end of the
    month and don't pass, you can try again for free. Again, you'll have to
    check to see if that applies to your voucher.

    --
    Adam Machanic
    SQL Server MVP

    Adam Machanic, Mar 7, 2005