    years ago and I don't know how to be rid of them.

    Thanks in advance.

    , Jul 21, 2009

  2. wrote:
    > Can somebody advise, please, on how to set the newsreader to show
    > messages from the last three days only? I now have postings from four
    > years ago and I don't know how to be rid of them.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    so, you don't want to view the old messages, is that
    so? If so, then click on Tools, Account Settings,
    select the newsgroup, and under Offline & Diskspace, in
    the second section, where it says "delete messages more
    than xxx days old." Or make some other adjustments
    there to suit your liking.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 21, 2009