    had many transfer failures. Any other ideas?? I have about 5 gigs to
    transfer. Any help\advice is of course greatly appreciated!!

    RBS
    RoryBellows, Oct 1, 2004

  2. RoryBellows

    Wizard Guest

    What I do, is temp. remove drive from old system and replace it on the
    new one with the CD drive. Reboot, then cut/copy & paste as needed.

    --
    "Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the
    statue."
    Wizard, Oct 1, 2004

    --
    I'm out of sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
    Martin O'Brien, Oct 1, 2004
  4. RoryBellows

    RoryBellows Guest

    Thats a good idea, but I have 98 on my old PC and XP on the new one,
    won't that cause some issues?? Thanks for the suggestion!!!

    RBS

    RoryBellows, Oct 1, 2004