    recall it.

    Many thanks in advance.
    , Feb 12, 2012

  2. Am 12.02.2012 12:18, schrieb :
    > Can anybody tell me, please, how I can download some Usenet postings on
    > Thunderbird from several days ago? I downloaded one, to which I wanted
    > to respond, though it is no longer on my screen and I don't know how to
    > recall it.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance.

    Please check you view set up. With "unread" instead of "all", the read
    ones will no longer displayed.

    For postings, some weeks ago, you have to change in TB the storrage time
    for your Usenet account, too.

    --

    MfG
    Dieter
    Dieter Schultheis, Feb 12, 2012

  3. Guest

    On 12/02/2012 12:49, Dieter Schultheis wrote:
    > Am 12.02.2012 12:18, schrieb :
    >> Can anybody tell me, please, how I can download some Usenet postings on
    >> Thunderbird from several days ago? I downloaded one, to which I wanted
    >> to respond, though it is no longer on my screen and I don't know how to
    >> recall it.
    >>
    >> Many thanks in advance.
    >>

    > Please check you view set up. With "unread" instead of "all", the read
    > ones will no longer displayed.
    >
    > For postings, some weeks ago, you have to change in TB the storrage time
    > for your Usenet account, too.

    I see. That being the case, then how can I download the last 500 subject
    headings?
    , Feb 12, 2012