    thanks and regards
    Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

    MCP, CCA

    Wolfgang from Austria (Europe), Mar 14, 2006

  2. Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

    Mark M. Guest

    I just took both of them.

    70-271 -- 61 questions

    70-272 -- 51 questions

    I can only remember the time limit on the second one which was 95 minutes
    for the actual test and 125 minutes for the Test+Comments+Instructions..ect.

    -Mark

    P.S. - Now MCDST!

    Mark M., Mar 14, 2006

  3. Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?= <> wrote in

    > I just took both of them.
    >
    > 70-271 -- 61 questions
    >
    > 70-272 -- 51 questions
    >
    > I can only remember the time limit on the second one which was 95
    > minutes for the actual test and 125 minutes for the
    > Test+Comments+Instructions..ect.
    >
    > -Mark
    >
    > P.S. - Now MCDST!

    Those answers are variable because there are multiple versions of the test.
    Don't trust anything you read in regards to your question because it's
    trival. Know your material and there's no reason to worry about such
    things.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 15, 2006
  4. Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

    Mark M. Guest

    That is true, if you know your stuff there is plenty of time for each test.
    Heck, even if you don't know what you are doing you will have plenty of time
    to find that out during the test. :)

    -Mark

    Mark M., Mar 15, 2006
  5. Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

    VeenaV Guest

    Congrats on becoming an MCDST!! - do you get an MCP qualification/status as
    well?

    I have just done the training course and revising everything again, before I
    do the exam.

    Regards,

    Vee

    VeenaV, Mar 16, 2006
  6. Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

    Addsmack Guest

    Yes, you will gain your MCP before your MCDST. Both tests needed for the
    MCDST cert qualify as an MCP exam.

    -Adam
    MCDST, MCP

    Addsmack, Mar 16, 2006