    protect against this virus? I'm running Win2000. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    -D-
    Dwayne Epps, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Dwayne Epps

    Ghost Guest

    In article <dM4bb.1792$>, "Dwayne Epps"
    <> wrote:

    > I've been getting quite a few of the microsoft security patch emails that is
    > the swen virus. I delete them immediately as I recieve them. Still, I have
    > continued to get new microsoft swen virus emails. It has slowed down, but I
    > wanted to see if there is a way to check my system without a anti-virus
    > program to determine if I have the virus. I have a built-in firewall
    > through my router, but I know that isn't fullproof against a virus. Is
    > there a way to check within the registry to see if I have been infected by
    > the swen virus? What is the patch from Microsoft that I should install to
    > protect against this virus? I'm running Win2000. Any help is appreciated.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > -D-

    go to SARC.COM
    Ghost, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Dwayne Epps

    Jerry Guest

    I use a free program called Eprompter to screen my mail it looks at the mail
    while it is still on the sever and you can have it deleted before you even
    download it to your computer. That way you don't waste time waiting for all
    those stupid pictures and attachments to download.

    Jerry, Sep 21, 2003