    since o/s loaded on a computer.

    thanks people

    mike
    mike, Nov 1, 2006

  2. mike wrote:

    > how can I delete the Bin and all its prior references?

    By deleting the relevant "RECYCLER" (or sometimes: RECYCLED) subfolder?

    > i understand it will be rebuilt on next reboot.

    You don't, because it won't. It will be rebuild the next time you delete a
    file with a shell'ed delete command.

    > also, where are all logs relating to any and all deleted items from bin
    > since o/s loaded on a computer.

    In the INFO2 file inside the Recycle Bin folder.
    Sebastian Gottschalk, Nov 1, 2006

  3. From: "mike" <>

    | hello all.
    |
    | how can I delete the Bin and all its prior references ?
    | i understand it will be rebuilt on next reboot.
    | also, where are all logs relating to any and all deleted items from bin
    | since o/s loaded on a computer.
    |
    | thanks people
    |
    | mike

    This is NOT a security related question.

    This is a question *best* asked in a News Group specific to the Operating System in
    question.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm