    like the real deal or do i have to figure out for myself how many of the
    answers are correct/appropriate ?

    Thanks in advance!
    Michel Vaillant, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Michel Vaillant

    Jamie James Guest

    They tell you how many answers are correct. I thought the test was hard,
    although I passed.

    Jamie James, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Michel Vaillant

    Ronathospice Guest

    Actually the answer to your question is: YES. They may tell you to "choose
    2"; they also may tell you to "choose all that apply" Either way, you just
    gotta know your stuff. Don't be inimidated by the exam process. If in
    doubt, take one and, if necessary, take a flunk! At least you will know what
    type of material they are testing on. I have taken 17 exams and flunked
    3(retook and passed) One of them I knew going in that I would probably flunk
    it since I was so in the dark on what they were expecting. ; Took the flunk
    and went home and studied my brains out and worked on my test network. Went
    back and passed it with flying colors! Hope this helps. Ronathospice

    Ronathospice, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Thank you verry much ...

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 1, 2005