    some peanuts or mixed nuts. I cant remember the brand name.

    Thanks

    Mark

    Mark&Rose, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Mark&Rose

    harrison Guest

    "Mark&Rose" <mark&> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
    > She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
    > animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as the
    > Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming up,
    > and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out what to
    > look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
    > animated one.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >

    > Mark

    Was it "The LIttle Unicorn"? See http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277800/ for
    details.

    IMDB.com is a good, though not perfect, online reference when you are trying
    to find something. It does link to Amazon for sales, either a convenience
    or an irritation depending on your mood.

    Dave
    eliminate WOW from address to reply

    harrison, Feb 9, 2005

  3. "harrison" <> wrote in message

    > "Mark&Rose" <mark&> wrote in message
    >> My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
    >> She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
    >> animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as the
    >> Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming up,
    >> and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out what to
    >> look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
    >> animated one.
    >>
    >> Can anyone help?
    >>

    >> Mark

    > Was it "The LIttle Unicorn"? See http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277800/ for
    > details.
    >
    > IMDB.com is a good, though not perfect, online reference when you are
    > trying to find something. It does link to Amazon for sales, either a
    > convenience or an irritation depending on your mood.
    >
    > Dave
    > eliminate WOW from address to reply

    There's also a movie called Nico the Unicorn
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119782/

    Arthur Lipscomb, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Mark&Rose

    Guest

    Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
    > "harrison" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mark&Rose" <mark&> wrote in message
    > >> My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
    > >> She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
    > >> animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as

    the
    > >> Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming

    up,
    > >> and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out

    what to
    > >> look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
    > >> animated one.
    > >>
    > >> Can anyone help?

    She's probably thinking of that flick "Nico The Unicorn" where a
    unicorn shoves its horn into this fat broad's stinky ****.

    , Feb 12, 2005