question about sp1/sp2 service pack down loads

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmFpbmJvd3JpZGVy?=, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. I had to do a destructive system restore, How do I find out if I need to
    reinstall the service packs, or if they stayed on my computer?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFpbmJvd3JpZGVy?=, Apr 9, 2006

  2. Right click on My computer to view system properties. If you have a service
    pack installed it will tell you on that screen. If you just reinstalled your
    operating system, which is essentially what a destructive restore is, you
    can bet you will need to put the service packs back on.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Apr 10, 2006