    to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
    and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
    , P.C.
    Tommy, Aug 2, 2007

  2. Tommy wrote:
    > Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
    > course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
    > can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
    > procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
    > suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
    > 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
    > a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
    > to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
    > and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
    > , P.C.

    You can stop using the service at any time. We will, however, continue
    to bill you monthly for 48 months as you agreed in the Terms of Service.
    Penalties for late payment are severe and may include interest, late
    charges, carrying charges, local taxes and undercoating. Thank you for
    your business.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2007

  3. Tommy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-02, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > Tommy wrote:
    >> Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
    >> course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
    >> can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
    >> procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
    >> suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
    >> 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
    >> a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
    >> to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
    >> and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
    >> , P.C.

    > You can stop using the service at any time. We will, however, continue
    > to bill you monthly for 48 months as you agreed in the Terms of Service.
    > Penalties for late payment are severe and may include interest, late
    > charges, carrying charges, local taxes and undercoating. Thank you for
    > your business.

    .... and The Boys will be around some morning before dawn to smash all the
    computers and so on (and anything else they take a dislike to) just to
    make sure you don't cheat by using some other internet service.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 2, 2007
  4. Tommy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-02, Tommy <> wrote:
    > Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
    > course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
    > can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
    > procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
    > suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
    > 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
    > a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
    > to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
    > and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
    > , P.C.

    I don't know who you think this message went to, but I am pretty sure they
    didn't get it. This is an international public newsgroup, and Google have
    generously archived your embarrassment for ever.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 2, 2007
  5. On 2007-08-02, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Rôgêr waxed eloquently:
    > Tommy wrote:
    >> Can you tell me if decide to stop my internet service and connect but of
    >> course keep the telephone number which I have with Verizon and bridgecom
    >> can stop service in both of my office at any time? What is the
    >> procedure? My numbers for the ADSL is 9142459061 at 3535 Hill blvd
    >> suite P yorktown heights NY 10598 and my other number is 8455280322 at
    >> 21 peekskill hollow road suite 201 Putnam Valley NY 10579. I also have
    >> a dial up service which I probably will keep with you. If I also decide
    >> to stop this service can I do tis at any time. Thank you for your help
    >> and kindness Thomas Russo Northern -Westchester Putnam Physical Therapy
    >> , P.C.

    > You can stop using the service at any time. We will, however, continue
    > to bill you monthly for 48 months as you agreed in the Terms of Service.
    > Penalties for late payment are severe and may include interest, late
    > charges, carrying charges, local taxes and undercoating. Thank you for
    > your business.

    Only 48 months? When did they shorten the time that much?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 2, 2007