Question About SCSI-2

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by JesseTX, Oct 25, 2003.

  1. JesseTX

    JesseTX Guest

    Continuing to study for my A+ tests in a few weeks. I have ran into
    another apparent discrepancy between the 2 sources I am using to study
    from. Below is a question from the Total Recall material:

    "What SCSI-2 feature enables a device to accept multiple instructions?

    A. Parallel Porting
    B. Dual Channel
    C. Multi-tray Support
    D. Command Queuing
    E. Software Enbaled"

    The correct answer is listed as dual channel.

    In the Mike Meyers All-in-One Guide, here is what it says in the
    section about SCSI-2:

    "Part of the CCS included a new feature called command queuing that
    enbaled a SCSI device to store multiple incoming commands."

    Which is correct?
    JesseTX, Oct 25, 2003