Question about RADIUS and Wireless

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by xupcua, Sep 16, 2006.

  1. xupcua

    xupcua

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all,

    This is my simple testing network include:

    1) Srv1 running Windows 2003 with AD (domain test.com) and Enterprice CA with wireless NIC

    2) Srv2 running Windows 2003 (member of test.com) with ISA, Sub-ordinary CA and wireless NIC

    3) D-Link AP (support 802.1x)

    4) Srv1 and Srv2 connect by wireless through AP (non secure)

    I have some questions:

    1) Can a computer be a wireless client and RADIUS server as a same time (like my network above)?

    2) If it can't, how can I cable the network (srv1 and srv2 both have wire NIC and AP must not connect to network by any cable - stupid requirement!)

    Thanks in advance
    xupcua, Sep 16, 2006