    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    Wild Coyote, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Wild Coyote

    Paul Guest

    > 1) How do I find the version number?

    Click on the "About" icon (for my Samsung player, the icon is the Samsung
    logo).

    > 2) Is this like many programs and it is a limited features or is it
    > the full blown version?

    Mine came with the computer and it's full-blown.

    > 3) How do I do screen caps?

    Click on the "Capture Frame" icon, or press "C".

    Paul
    Paul, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:16:31 GMT, "Paul" <> wrote:

    >> 1) How do I find the version number?

    >Click on the "About" icon (for my Samsung player, the icon is the Samsung
    >logo).
    >
    >> 2) Is this like many programs and it is a limited features or is it
    >> the full blown version?

    >Mine came with the computer and it's full-blown.
    >
    >> 3) How do I do screen caps?

    >Click on the "Capture Frame" icon, or press "C".
    >
    >Paul

    Thank you Paul, I got it gfigured out. It took a little while and I
    found out I have version 4 and of course they have version 5. Oh
    well. Thank you for the help.

    Wild Coyote, Sep 13, 2003