    - Eolake
    --

    http://MacCreator.com
    Eolake Stobblehouse, Sep 7, 2003

  2. OK, I should have lurked a little, I see now that this subject is also
    covered in the Nikon Rumors thread. (Albeit without any good answers so
    far.)

    If anybody wants to see my own work with a D100:
    http://stobblehouse.com/photo/july-2002/index.html
    http://stobblehouse.com/photo/fall/index.html

    Oh, and some nude art photos:
    http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/