    If it is there's, i will have to look for another server.

    Any cheap ones out there?

    Thanks in advance, feel free to email me directly at

    Dennis, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Dennis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Dennis wrote:
    > Hey gang.
    >
    > I just signed up for DSL through SBC, and when i log on to the newsgroups
    > on their server, in the binaries, nothing is ever complete. Is this
    > something i'm doing wrong, or is it there servers?
    >
    > If it is there's, i will have to look for another server.
    >
    > Any cheap ones out there?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, feel free to email me directly at

    You just joined the spam of the month club by posting your email
    address here.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Dennis

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:05:12 GMT, in
    <Xns95A95C6D7FDE8ddubayinsightbbcom@207.115.63.158>
    Dennis scrawled:

    >Thanks in advance,

    You're welcome in advance.

    > feel free to email me directly at

    No thank you.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Dennis

    sbb78247 Guest

    Dennis wrote:
    > Hey gang.
    >
    > I just signed up for DSL through SBC, and when i log on to the newsgroups
    > on their server, in the binaries, nothing is ever complete. Is this
    > something i'm doing wrong, or is it there servers?
    >
    > If it is there's, i will have to look for another server.
    >
    > Any cheap ones out there?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, feel free to email me directly at

    SBC's news server sucks. Almost anything is better.

    sbb78247, Nov 22, 2004