    make sure.
    Thanks to anyone that can help.
    Lady R
    Lady Rhyanon, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Lady Rhyanon

    Shawn Guest

    "Lady Rhyanon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi. I am upgrading my son's computer, a Compaq Presario S4500NX. I have
    > checked the Crucial.com site and gotten a recommendation for this part:
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3402259B
    >
    > However, I would like to use Newegg.com, since they are usually cheaper.
    > I found this part:
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2506259B
    >
    > My question is, would the part at NewEgg.com be the same as the one at
    > Crucial.com. From my novice eyes it looks the same, but I really want to
    > make sure.
    > Thanks to anyone that can help.
    > Lady R

    Yes,they the same?
    Shawn, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Lady Rhyanon

    TuxSux Guest

    Lady Rhyanon wrote:
    > Hi. I am upgrading my son's computer, a Compaq Presario S4500NX. I
    > have checked the Crucial.com site and gotten a recommendation for
    > this part: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3402259B
    >
    > However, I would like to use Newegg.com, since they are usually
    > cheaper. I found this part:
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2506259B
    >
    > My question is, would the part at NewEgg.com be the same as the one at
    > Crucial.com. From my novice eyes it looks the same, but I really
    > want to make sure.

    The specs are exactly the same. Either part will work in the Presario.
    TuxSux, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Lady Rhyanon

    Lady Rhyanon Guest

    "Shawn" <> wrote in message

    > "Lady Rhyanon" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi. I am upgrading my son's computer, a Compaq Presario S4500NX. I have
    >> checked the Crucial.com site and gotten a recommendation for this part:
    >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3402259B
    >>
    >> However, I would like to use Newegg.com, since they are usually cheaper.
    >> I found this part:
    >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2506259B
    >>
    >> My question is, would the part at NewEgg.com be the same as the one at
    >> Crucial.com. From my novice eyes it looks the same, but I really want to
    >> make sure.
    >> Thanks to anyone that can help.
    >> Lady R

    > Yes,they the same?

    Well, being the know-nada-bout-memory person that I am, that's why I asked
    here. I believe the info on the pages is similar, but I don't know exactly
    what to look for, dear... :)
    Thanks
    Lady R

    Lady Rhyanon, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Lady Rhyanon

    Lady Rhyanon Guest

    "TuxSux" <> wrote in message
    > Lady Rhyanon wrote:
    >> Hi. I am upgrading my son's computer, a Compaq Presario S4500NX. I
    >> have checked the Crucial.com site and gotten a recommendation for
    >> this part: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3402259B
    >>
    >> However, I would like to use Newegg.com, since they are usually
    >> cheaper. I found this part:
    >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2506259B
    >>
    >> My question is, would the part at NewEgg.com be the same as the one at
    >> Crucial.com. From my novice eyes it looks the same, but I really
    >> want to make sure.

    > The specs are exactly the same. Either part will work in the Presario.

    Thank you very much for your help :)
    Lady R

    Lady Rhyanon, Aug 9, 2005