question about mcse exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Aug 21, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Guest

    O.A. Guest

    No, it isnt enough to help you pass the exams,
    Use Briandumps.

    [*_^]
    www.testking.com <--- *****
    www.testking.net
    www.testking.co.uk
    www.testking.org
    www.braindumps.com
    www.mcsebraindumps.net
    www.certkiller.com
    www.certkiller.net/
    www.examnotes.net
    www.actualtests.com/
    www.certifyexpress.com
    www.2bcertified.net
    or

    free dumps http://braindumpcentral.com/ <---*

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+ £ MCSE2003

    O.A., Aug 21, 2004

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, O.A. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > No, it isnt enough to help you pass the exams,
    > Use Briandumps.
    >
    > [*_^]
    > www.testking.com <--- *****
    > www.testking.net
    > www.testking.co.uk
    > www.testking.org
    > www.braindumps.com
    > www.mcsebraindumps.net
    > www.certkiller.com
    > www.certkiller.net/
    > www.examnotes.net
    > www.actualtests.com/
    > www.certifyexpress.com
    > www.2bcertified.net
    > or
    >
    > free dumps http://braindumpcentral.com/ <---*
    >
    > O.A.
    > A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+ £ MCSE2003

    Original Arschfiscker?

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 21, 2004
  4. Guest

    O.A. Guest

    No.
    sorry.

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+ £ MCSE2003

    O.A., Aug 21, 2004
  5. O.A. wrote:
    > No, it isnt enough to help you pass the exams,
    > Use Briandumps.

    <Links to unethical sites snipped>

    > O.A.
    > A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+ £ MCSE2003

    Please add LotM to your list of accomplishments.

    --
    Fris "Keep it up, you could become the next LotY" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 21, 2004
  6. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    "O.A." <> prattled ceaslessly in news:a74e01c487a5
    $8419e660$:

    >>> No, it isnt enough to help you pass the exams,
    >>> Use Briandumps.
    >>>

    >>> O.A.
    >>> A S S F U C K E R
    >>>

    >>Original Arschfiscker?
    >>
    >>JaR
    >>.

    O C C I D E N T A L A S S F U C K E R

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Need a Dial up for DOS. And also a Internet Explorer for DOS. Needs to
    run on a 286 with 4 MB RAM."

    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2004
  7. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > are the books from
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    > are enough to help you pass the exams?

    I would recommend setting up a lab at home, studying the books, using a
    quality practice exam to evaluate your progress, and using the resources
    on the microsoft site to supplement your study. For 2003, I would
    recommend purchasing the resource kit in addition to your training manual
    since this resource kit is not available online like the ones for 2000.

    HTH

    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again catwalker63 <> spewed
    in news:Xns954C82B7640D3catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > O C C I D E N T A L A S S F U C K E R

    he could be an O R I E N T A L A S S F U C K E R

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 21, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "O.A." <> spewed in

    > No, it isnt enough to help you pass the exams,
    > Use Briandumps.
    >
    > [*_^]
    > www.testking.com <--- *****
    > www.tes<loserstuffsnipped>

    so then shall I foward your email addy - which is
    - to whihc is in no way
    but that's a different story. becuase if they found
    out some of your details like:

    From: "O.A." <>
    Sender: "O.A." <>
    Subject: question about mcse exams
    Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:59:07 -0700
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    they might not be too happy about you recommending cheating materials and
    your sig would need to be changed to:

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+ (no-longer)MCSE2003

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 21, 2004
  10. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>

    spewed
    > in news:Xns954C82B7640D3catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >

    > > O C C I D E N T A L A S S F U C K E R
    > >

    > he could be an O R I E N T A L A S S F U C K E R

    Overflowing Assbag.

    Mike T., Aug 21, 2004
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>
    > spewed in news:Xns954C82B7640D3catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >

    >> O C C I D E N T A L A S S F U C K E R
    >>

    > he could be an O R I E N T A L A S S F U C K E R

    or an O C I L L A T E D A S S F U C K E R

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2004
  12. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> prattled ceaslessly in news:O2xGbK8hEHA.3320
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>

    > spewed
    >> in news:Xns954C82B7640D3catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >>

    >> > O C C I D E N T A L A S S F U C K E R
    >> >

    >> he could be an O R I E N T A L A S S F U C K E R
    >>

    > Overflowing Assbag.

    Odious Assplow

    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2004
  13. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 21, 2004 "O.A." blathered:

    > No.
    > sorry.

    O b v i o u s A s s f u c k e r

    --
    Tech "Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 22, 2004
  14. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > On Aug 21, 2004 "O.A." blathered:
    >
    >> No.
    >> sorry.

    > O b v i o u s A s s f u c k e r

    O e d i p a l A s s f u c k e r

    catwalker63, Aug 22, 2004
  15. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 22, 2004
  16. >No.
    >sorry.

    no, he's right you are.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  17. >Please add LotM to your list of accomplishments.

    and worthless sh*t.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004