    looking at MS site, but maybe someone here can confirm that. If I pass
    70-218 will this give me MCSA?
    Thank You for any help
    compitus, Dec 16, 2004

  2. compitus wrote:
    > Hi! I am newbie in this -trying to get into IT by way of
    > certification. I have 70-210, 70-215. Also got A+ and Networking +
    > from CompTIA. I was looking at MS site, but maybe someone here can
    > confirm that. If I pass 70-218 will this give me MCSA?
    > Thank You for any help

    I'm just curious here...

    When you were searching for a newsgroup to make this post in, did you search
    for MCSE or did you search for MCSA?

    I mean, you cross-posted this into two MCSE groups, so I'm guessing you did
    indeed search for a group.

    Will you be posting your MCSE questions in the MCSA group?

    --
    Fris "Maybe he should have just stopped at microsoft.public.certifcation"
    beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004

  3. And the answer is yes.
    If you pass 70-218 you will be MCSA on Win 2000

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 16, 2004
  4. compitus

    compitus Guest

    Thank You very much for Your help

    compitus, Dec 16, 2004
  5. compitus

    kpg Guest

    > trying to get into IT by way of certification

    says it all

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win.

    Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come
    at you rapidly.
    kpg, Dec 16, 2004
  6. compitus

    Rowdy Yates Guest