    I wonder what the current version of .NET is. Is it .net
    2? Does MCAD test version 2 or version 1?

    Ken

    Ken Yu, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Ken Yu

    rob Guest

    ..NET Framework 2.0 is not scheduled for release till
    sometime this summer (2005). So the current certification
    exams would be based on 1.1

    rob, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    Ken Yu Guest

    What's the major difference between version 1 and version
    1.1?

    Ken

    Ken Yu, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Ken Yu

    Guest

    New version is/will be 2005 Whidbey.

    Additional info you will find useful.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, this assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    , Mar 4, 2005
  5. Cindy Winegarden, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Ken Yu

    Ken Yu Guest

    is visual foxpro still being offered by Microsoft?

    Ken

    url=/library/en-
    us/cpguide/html/cpconwhatsnewinnetframeworkversion11.asp

    >--
    >Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
    > www.cindywinegarden.com
    >

    >"Ken Yu" <> wrote in

    message

    Ken Yu, Mar 4, 2005
  7. Ken Yu

    MOSTAFA AMEN Guest

    Ken Yu wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I wonder what the current version of .NET is. Is it .net
    > 2? Does MCAD test version 2 or version 1?
    >
    > Ken

    HI

    MOSTAFA AMEN, Mar 5, 2005
  8. Hi Ken,

    Visual FoxPro is still an active product. VFP9 came out in mid-December.
    There are not currently any VFP9 exams though. There was not enough
    participation by the VFP community to justify the expense of developing
    exams for the latest version.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 6, 2005
  9. Ken Yu

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I'm a MCSD in VB6 track. I already have 70-229. And I
    need to pass 2 exams to get the MCAD. However, I'm still
    being a little hesitant to being studying for MCAD as I
    don't have real-world project experiences with .Net
    before. I've taken some courses on .NET but haven't done
    any real world project.
    I'm wondering if anyone who got MCAD has a similar
    situation as me? If so, please feel free to share with me
    your MCAD experiences.(How do you prepare and achieve?)

    Thanks,
    Ken

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005