    big undertaking, I promise.

    Thanks
    Robin
    Robin, May 19, 2007

  2. Robin

    Fred Guest

    DIY ASCII art
    http://ascgendotnet.jmsoftware.co.uk/

    Fred, May 19, 2007

  3. Robin

    Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote:

    >I am wanting to make a design out of keyboard strokes. I have seen a few
    >fairies, butterflies etc done with like the colons and slash and back slash
    >and other things. Is there some way someone could either teach me how to do
    >thhis or make a project for me. Please let me know if you are interested
    >cause I need something done really soon (its a present) and no, not the
    >whole present, but a big part of it.

    First you have to fight the fact that not everybody is using the same
    font type; fixed font or a proportional font. - also referred to as
    Variable-pitch and fixed-pitch (I use terminal font for the
    newsgroups)

    o _ _ _
    _o /\_ _ \\o (_)\__/o (_)
    _< \_ _>(_) (_)/<_ \_| \ _|/' \/
    (_)>(_) (_) (_) (_) (_)' _\o_

    If you can't make this out copy and paste it into notepad, it uses a
    fixed font.

    >Let me know if you are interested, and I will tell you the details. It's no
    >big undertaking, I promise.

    _/|
    =/_/
    _/ |
    ( / ,|.'
    \_/^\/||__
    _/~ `""~`"` \_
    __/ -'/ `-._ `\_\__ y
    /jgs /-'` `\ \ \-.\

    Posted for the sig; jgs, she was into Ascii art big time, if she still
    has a web page, she would have loads of info.

    There are also ascii dos programs, draw with your mouse and it will
    output a text graphic (ascii art)
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
  4. Robin

    Guest

    wrote:

    >Ascii art

    I ment Ansi art - better google results as well.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
  5. wrote:
    > "Robin" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I am wanting to make a design out of keyboard strokes. I have seen a few
    >>fairies, butterflies etc done with like the colons and slash and back slash
    >>and other things. Is there some way someone could either teach me how to do
    >>thhis or make a project for me. Please let me know if you are interested
    >>cause I need something done really soon (its a present) and no, not the
    >>whole present, but a big part of it.

    > First you have to fight the fact that not everybody is using the same
    > font type; fixed font or a proportional font. - also referred to as
    > Variable-pitch and fixed-pitch (I use terminal font for the
    > newsgroups)
    >
    > o _ _ _
    > _o /\_ _ \\o (_)\__/o (_)
    > _< \_ _>(_) (_)/<_ \_| \ _|/' \/
    > (_)>(_) (_) (_) (_) (_)' _\o_
    >
    > If you can't make this out copy and paste it into notepad, it uses a
    > fixed font.
    >
    >>Let me know if you are interested, and I will tell you the details. It's no
    >>big undertaking, I promise.

    > _/|
    > =/_/
    > _/ |
    > ( / ,|.'
    > \_/^\/||__
    > _/~ `""~`"` \_
    >

    > Posted for the sig; jgs, she was into Ascii art big time, if she still
    > has a web page, she would have loads of info.

    Joan G. Stark's site; drill down a couple levels for galleries:

    http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/7373/

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups