    CX6330 owners? Or am I just being too fussy???? :) Just want to make sure I
    don't have a defective unit. Thanks in advance for your help!

    Greg

    Gregory Levesque, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Gregory Levesque

    Greg Kamer Guest

    "Gregory Levesque"

    > Hi All!
    >
    > I just bought a Kodak CX6330 a couple days ago. Pictures look great! Only
    > problem I have with it is the sound quality when recording video. There is

    > thumping noise that sounds alot like an idling motorcycle in the

    background.
    > I have tried taking video in many different locations (free of background
    > noise, etc) and I hear the same sound. Has anyone else heard this sound?

    Any
    > CX6330 owners? Or am I just being too fussy???? :) Just want to make sure

    > don't have a defective unit. Thanks in advance for your help!
    >
    > Greg

    Hi Greg,
    Well I'll mark your message and get back to you. I just
    brought the same setup, but it's going to be ab early Christmas gift, so I
    have to wait a day or so before I can "play" with it.... :)

    Greg Kamer, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Gregory Levesque

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Gregory Levesque wrote:

    > Hi All!
    >
    > I just bought a Kodak CX6330 a couple days ago. Pictures look great! Only
    > problem I have with it is the sound quality when recording video. There is a
    > thumping noise that sounds alot like an idling motorcycle in the background.
    > I have tried taking video in many different locations (free of background
    > noise, etc) and I hear the same sound. Has anyone else heard this sound? Any
    > CX6330 owners? Or am I just being too fussy???? :) Just want to make sure I
    > don't have a defective unit. Thanks in advance for your help!
    >
    > Greg

    While one shouldn't expect CD quality sound from a camera microphone,
    you should be free of extraneous sounds. Return the camera and test
    another at the store.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Gregory Levesque

    phillean Guest

    I sometimes get the same thumping noise on my DX6440

    It is sometimes annoying but the video on most digital cameras is very
    clunky anyway I have yet to see one that compares in anyway to a real
    digital video camera.

    phil

    phillean, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Hi Greg!

    Did you get around to opening your Christmas gift?

    Greg

    Gregory Levesque, Dec 6, 2003